Sign in to follow this  
vanossa

Where is it?

Hi. 323e30. I still have not received the washer tank or any info on its where abouts... Please contact me ASAP. It is important for me to know it is coming as I am due for my WOF soon. Kind Regards Vanossa (in the deep South).

Ps. I have tried to email you through this site as well, but have not had a reply.

Call him - 09 268 9657.

Call him hes a busy man.

Thanks guys. I am pretty busy myself, but would be able to honour any business transaction while being 'busy' so this is not good enough for me????

I do not want to make a mountain out of this - but be glad to get over it soon.

RESPECT!....great or small ($16.50).... to all in the meantime...Phone:021.471.606

Edited by vanossa

As above, have never had a problem with Mike, obviously some sort of miscommunication.

As above, have never had a problem with Mike, obviously some sort of miscommunication.

Same. Had more problems with the transport co. involved though. Quite probably a problem there, or a miscommunication.

I have just emailed my address off to info@synthe.co.nz and hope this will sort it out. I was sure I had already but I apologize now incase I didn't. I am now waiting for an email back. Busy is good - right? :wacko: