Sign in to follow this  
rowans17

325i manual e36

Hey guys

Wondering if anybody knows anything about this...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=350625758

Quite interested but i am in Christchurch wondering if anybody knows anything about it, talked to the salesman today told me it was a trade in on newer 3 series at a Wellington bmw dealership.

Was looking at getting a pre purchase inspection done but if anyone from the Wellington region wants to drop in and have a decent look, there might be a cash reward ($50?). pm me if interested.

Cheers,

Rowan

I've bought a car off those guys before - they basically get tradeins and try on sell them for small margins.

The car I bought badly needed a service.

Also that car looks like it has the typical BMW red fade going on (which would annoy me).

Personally I think you can find better.....

Up to you!

Edit - buy mine and get Ray to drop a manual into it! :ph34r:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=351795893

That's two shameless plugs for you now!

Edited by brunch

Here

Im pretty sure I know this car, and if it is the one I think it is then it will be as good as you will find, full service history, regular servicing etc. No shortcuts on this one.

Edited by OP6

Here

Im pretty sure I know this car, and if it is the one I think it is then it will be as good as you will find, full service history, regular servicing etc. No shortcuts on this one.

Yeah drove this one last weekend. Very good condition!!! and has a FULL service history from the day it left the showroom. would recommend to anybody looking. however i am after a 4 door <_<

that red one looks ok , i have a mate with one just like it , red , nz new black leather etc . fsh etc .