Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

anyone keen

The guy will withdraw it as it gets closer to the end if it doesnt go for what he wants, thats what he did on sella last time i watched it.

Unfortunately, yes it is the Strat again, the user name is nearly identical to the one he was using for the LHD M5.

Also spouting the same shite about it's over 20 years old so can be registered for the road (even though it is a LHD vehicle), and it was "road exempt registered" whatever that is supposed to mean!

So forget any idea about getting it for a good price, will disappear, or mysterious buyer will drop out at the last minute.

Not too sure what it would be worth in all honesty, can't run in the E30 series as it's LHD, looks to be a fairly standard 320 and had no log book, so would need some $$$s for paperwork to be completed.

The cage won't comply with the new rules, don't know if you could get an exemption owing to it being previously logbooked?

Are they e21 wheels?

That M5 is parked just off the road just past the entrance to Gulf Harbour. Doesnt look very loved or used, ever

Well what a surprise - last minute random bid comes in from nowhere, well over the current bid. (who would do that - really??) and then the car is "offered" at that price, even though theorectically the auction has been won by another bidder!

No worth anywhere near the $4,500 level it has been "bumped" to, probably parts at best being LHD and no paperwork - despite what the clown selling it suggests.

Just complain to trademe and tell them its a previously banned user "strat1". That sort of BS is not on.

I think its actually strats son - I sold him the wheels. They are from an e21 - they were actually pretty nice before being fluroed. Mind you, the fluro is kinda cool.

How much were you thinking of paying for it Ray? what would somthing like that be realisticly be worth. im thinking no where neerr that winning bid! i noticed it was a huge jump from your bid to the next one. haha.