Sign in to follow this  
m325i

King Springs

if your parents own an auto shop where you can get kings at their wholesale cost, why not roll in there this week and call stocks and price up some shocks to suit superlow kings? they're really not that expensive.... most are wholsale around $60-70 per shock.

Am I right in assuming their wholesale on kings is around $60 as well??

cheap suspension upgrades in my opinion, might as well go fully new and have it how you want it first time...

I always hear that kings are sponges... In all experiences I've had they're pretty good.. jamex are soft in comparison, kings are stiffer than stock, especially since you've got like 330km on yours :mosh:

perhaps research pricing on H&Rs? pretty chur springs for bmws I think... can't remember the place in aucks that do them though.... ask stocks, they'll tell ya

check all your bushes out when yo do it as well :thumb:

Edited by CaM

Shocks that cheap eh? Thats not so bad then, i may just do that.

If i can do it all for under $500 thats ok.

im a pain in the ass on this thread, but i wanted to get it right, so cher every one :thumb:

Well $400 for my rear springs & shocks, and you say you can get fronts cheap, so you should come out ~$500-550.

Just to give you a definate answer, i have done exactly what you are going to do tho i didnt change my shocks, now her ass bounces alittle over bumps and is especially bad doing fast cornering hitting bumps in the road, guna have to get me some new shocks, yey for me my brothers co driver owns his own shock shop.

So as a definate answer, yes you do need new shocks.