Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Genuine M-Sport 18" Staggered MV2s With Tyres

I've got a spare set of rims & tyres and need some cash, sticking them on here before enduring the pain of Tardme. Full description:

Genuine BMW E46 M-Sport 18" Staggered MV2 Alloys + Bridgestone Potenza RE040 Tyres.

- Front 18 x 8 ET47 with 225/40/18

- Rear 18 x 8.5 ET50 with 255/35/18

All tyres have very good tread, both rears 7mm and one front, other front has slight wear on inside but still 4mm+ .

Minimal curbing on three wheels, one front slightly worse but all straight and true.

4 x BMW centre caps in reasonable condition and all 4 x M badges present

Haven't seen any staggered sets of these for sale, and only a few sets of genuine BMW. They are off a face-lift wagon, but I believe they will fit on a sedan or coupe as well, plus possibly other models.

post-2707-1299386556.jpg

More detailed photos can be e-mailed if requested.

OIRO $1100, can deliver to Auckland in next couple of weeks if needed, thanks.

Have you got a good set of two 225/40/18 tyres? Seems you have lots lying around from the picture above :-)

The only two tyres I have in that size are the ones on the two front wheels in this set. At this stage I really want to sell the whole lot together, if I don't have any interest I may look at splitting them at a later date.

Unfortunately the rest of the tyres in the picture are all 14" or 15" on steel wheels and bottlecaps for an E30, sorry.

I would be bloody keen on these, Any idea how I could get them down here to chch and how much it would cost.

I work with a lot of transport companies through work, so I can get a few quotes from them. Let me know what area of CHCH you are in and I'll get some numbers for you. Cheers.

Nice wheels. Good luck with the sale, these are some rare OEM rims!

I work with a lot of transport companies through work, so I can get a few quotes from them. Let me know what area of CHCH you are in and I'll get some numbers for you. Cheers.

I am in the philipstowns or waltham area.

Thanks to Jon for organising me a great shipping price to get them to me here these bad boys will be heading my way. Look out for the photo's (of course) once they are on.

Edited by M-Spec