Sign in to follow this  
EuroBoy

Noob saying hi

Damn seller on trade me told me they would fit. Could someone fill me in on the exact sort of wheels i would need? Ie stud pattern and offest. Cheers

Guest Andrew

they look like crap - are probably made like crap - and won't fit.

You want wheels with the 4x100 stud pattern, yes, but they need RWD offset

In case you're not sure what offset is, it's the distance the wheel mount is from the centre of the rim. A low offset value means the rim sits out further on the car and a high offset values means the rim will sit in closer to the car. Too low and the tyres will scrap the flares/body, too high the the tyres will scrape the struts.

I'm running a 21 offset on 7" width which is probably the max becuase I can't go wider than 205/55r15 without the wheels scraping the arches, an offset around 32 was what I was after but the wheel style choice is limited.

I believe 35 is a common offset for the 6.5" and 24 for the 7.5" but i'm not entirely sure what the limits would be before the rims/tyres would scrape the struts or body...

Edited by ///Carl

tip; the people on this forum who are blunt and straight to the point are generally the ones who know what they are talking about. yeah like e30stz said - no chromes! lol

Damn seller on trade me told me they would fit. Could someone fill me in on the exact sort of wheels i would need? Ie stud pattern and offest. Cheers

I have just recently purchased some 17"s for my 89 e30 check it out in the rides forum, I believe the off set is 35, well at least thats what I was told. Hope tht helps :)