Sign in to follow this  
$toffz

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed

The amount of racing car games out there that are completely different is mind blowing. Last night i was playing NFS Hot Pursuit, and you have to hold the analog left and right as hard as you can to get a little bit of a drift going. Switched over to Juiced 2 and once you do that you basically lose control and do a full 360 and the drifting is so unrealistic its kind of funny. Then jumped on GT5 and that was completely different also. And yes i know NFS and Juiced are old games but i think i might have to trade GT5 for Shift 2. GT5 isn't worth the 5 years ive waited for it. Would of been great if i only had to wait a year for it.

Reading all this made me go back and actually have a play with Shift. Bought it last year but didn't like the feel of it. I have a driving force wheel and pedals. After turning up the settings and the race line off I had a little play of it and it definitely felt a whole lot better.

Are we able to set up a multiplayer nordschleife, through steam, or should I buy shift 2 and ask again?

I can set up a teamspeak channel for it but not a game server

Edited by pando

Its very cool on the side of how it works.[Game play and all] But it vs GT5 graphics wise GT5 kills it i have to say.

ended up buying it for PS3

did the intro race bit where it decides what settings suit you best ... yea it recommended max settings on all the asist options and AI on easy mode :(

bugger that, I want a challenge, all asists off and AI on hard lol

Just got it for free by trading in my old games i dont play anymore like fifa 10 tiger woods 09 and NFS Hot Pursuit.

I have a E30 M3 Evo Sport with a V10, a massive turbo about 1500bhp and 1468nm of torque. Enough said.

Great game.

I have a E30 M3 Evo Sport with a V10, a massive turbo about 1500bhp and 1468nm of torque. Enough said.

Great game.

i dont like the fact you can max out the XP points before you're even 40% through the game....

Turn the difficulty up then. It will then be hard to win the races and you won't get as much.

Forza 3, and yes Shift2 is epic in advanced mode

Edited by KSMYRS