Sign in to follow this  
cantab1971

Hi, a new noob here

Just bought a 2003 525i that so I far i really like. My first BMW. I really know nothing about them but have always liked 'em. not sure i can contribute much to any of these forums, being mechanically inept and without BMW knowledge of any use...but sure is nice to see there's a community. (Thanks for sending me here from the trademe message board Khairul23.)

PS. I want to get some moisture and grime from inside the rear lights.. does any - one think i'll run into trouble trying to take it apart and clean it out? (I can operate a screwdriver and crescent i'm not that bad - but just wonder if there's any traps for young players in there - i've stuffed things on other cars before!)

Cheers.

Welcome!

Would take the light out, and stick a vaccume cleaner inside the bulb hole to suck the moisture out...

will probably just do it again though.. second hand lights probably aren't that pricey.

Pics of car.

Welcome!

Would take the light out, and stick a vaccume cleaner inside the bulb hole to suck the moisture out...

will probably just do it again though.. second hand lights probably aren't that pricey.

Pics of car.

cool.thanks.. here's a not-very-good pic...

post-14537-1302597606.jpg