Sign in to follow this  
Jamex316

Ibus Cable

I'm assuming you're going to use Navcoder?

Making a cable is quite easy... I've made one for myself. Let me know if you're desperate.

Anyone selling their ibus cable so I can get tv in motion?

I'm assuming you're going to use Navcoder?

Making a cable is quite easy... I've made one for myself. Let me know if you're desperate.

yeah mate, I'm desperate, HELP~~

Don't quote me but Jochen was experimenting with Navcoder via BMW 19 pin plug & OBD2

Mine is just an interface I made up from his diagram on his Navcoder site - where it just connects to 12v & earth & to ibus circuit - a simple unit to make

hmm any tips on where to get a blank obd2 plug?

was also looking at getting one of the cables mentioned to see if i can get DIS setup on a Virtual machine.

Edited by Matt45

Dunno sorry Matt

Anyone selling their ibus cable so I can get tv in motion?

Hey, I'm interested in making an ibus cable to program the TV in motion feature also. Do you know where the ibus connector on the car is to plug this into? The cable looks simple to make from the schematics..

Hey, I'm interested in making an ibus cable to program the TV in motion feature also. Do you know where the ibus connector on the car is to plug this into? The cable looks simple to make from the schematics..

i asume you are talking E39? ... in dash on right side of steering wheel, its covered by a flap.

hmm any tips on where to get a blank obd2 plug?

was also looking at getting one of the cables mentioned to see if i can get DIS setup on a Virtual machine.

Jaycar

i asume you are talking E39? ... in dash on right side of steering wheel, its covered by a flap.

It's also on the 3-pin connecter that plugs into the CD changer in the boot, which is probably the easiest way to access iBus in the car.