Sign in to follow this  
far4ngn

FS: Renault 5 GT Turbo

I'm selling my Renault 5 GT Turbo in rare Electric Blue, I've had some great fun finding missing parts and restoring the interior, but its time to possibly sell it. the car has done about 53000 miles.

The car has had all rust around the windscreen removed professionally, but still needs a little love on the drivers door to match the paint correctly.

The engine was rebuilt with new high strength pistons, new top and bottom gaskets, new timing chain, thrust washers, big end shells etc and uses high tensile bolts from K-Tec racing in the UK.

The interior and engine parts were restored using parts from CGB Motorsport in the UK.

The car now runs perfectly and flew through its last WOF, it doesn't use water or oil and doesnt blow any smoke.

If sold the car will come with a supply of misc. spare parts.

I'm looking for around 4500 ono.... will get some smaller size pics asap.

Edited by far4ngn

Very very cool.

Unfortunately the 10post limit is stopping me from viewing.......

Unfortunately the 10post limit is stopping me from viewing.......

what on earth is the 10 post limit :) ....thanks Apex, the FF 10 page limit.

Edited by far4ngn

I found to join FF and fit into the click you’ll also need an rough condition nothing model automatic Citroen from the 80's, a hate for non french normal cars, especially BMW’s and RWD’s, a crap beard and speak try hard bohemian hipster :P

Cool Reno 5 GLWS.

Yeah, very different to say the least. Luckily I don't have a beard, must be my German upbringing :) They are a friendly bunch, just like on here.

I bought this as my German cars never needed much work, this was my little challenge to myself to see if I had the skills to get it to go. Plus its 850kg and 115hp and goes 0-60 in 7.3 ish seconds. With a little tweak you could get 150hp...I never bothered as I'm more interested in getting it back to standard spec.

What i meant was, you can't view the for sale section until you have 10posts on FF.

Yes thanks for got all about that, I understood that after Apex's comment. Although my little resto project write up is under the Renault Project section.

Edited by far4ngn

Just had a read of your project thread. A lot of time/money and effort has gone into this little thing.

Good luck with the sale (if you're still selling)

Oops I'm quite keen on this... do you want another E30?

Yup Max, I'd have another e30 anyday :) I know where all the bits go on them...

Edited by far4ngn