Sign in to follow this  
Cirrus535i

87 320i 5-speed

Ok Ok I know it's not a 325i but here goes :P ....139,800 MILES....lachssilber 1987 5-speed .not going to throw you back in your seat, but a fun car to drive that needs a bit of a tweak to get it right.....slight shimmy at 80 kph, gone by 90...could be a dodgy rim, could be a wheel balancing issue.....

Flat panel K&N, lowered on Bilsteins,Zender front spoiler, MOMO steering wheel(have original stock steering wheel), sport exhaust(not a big milo can hanging out the back tho...) boot lip spoiler....UK import , but was imported over here soon after its purchase, so none of that salty road rust issue.

I have done cam-belt , water-pump,recored radiator, replaced fuel lines, done brakes less than 1000 k ago...

I will be honest here....this car has all the usual options, with the usual gremlins....one electric window needs a new switch.....sunroof works fine, but just needs a $5 part to close effortlessly......drivers seat is a bit worn(show me an E30 that has'nt). It is a great wee car , but she has to go as money is tight and I can't afford to run two BMW's! I am asking in the region of $3000, let's talk...

I am prepared to negotiate with delivery of the car....contact mark 021 230 1511 03 578 0087 Cheers!! look on TradeMe for pics...

Edited by Cirrus535i

It sounds like you've looked after it reasonably well and it's got the Zender front spoiler which I think are the best pre facelift ones, IMO.

Post a pic if you can

Edited by ///Carl

ok....update on the 320i....after much shagging around I have decided to move her on SUBSTANTIALLY cheaper ...I do not have the driveway space for a e34 as well as a e30.... out she goes at $2000 dollars firm. This will just recover the cost of work done in the last twelve months....the $3000 I bought the car for prior to the work done will be a loss for me :angry: ...a gain for the buyer... gimme a txt 021 230 1511 or ring evenings btwn 8-9 pm 03 5780087.

Ahhh im unable to bid as i dont have all the money.

I culd have most of it, but its pushing it. So gutted im missing out on this because its exctly what i need. Good luck with sale, if i can get the money in time i will be in there with the buy now. Sounds like a great deal and disappointed i can go through..Gud luck