Sign in to follow this  
cliffdunedin

Speed tolerance lowered for easter!

So what was the toll, 5, it’s like a game show for the media, you gotta love it, im sure they could turn it into a series if they tried hard enough.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/young-driv...r-crash-4139234

From what I can see the darkness is the major contributing factor after rain, I sagest they crack down on night time and rain next holidays and ban people from driving in either. I’d say after that Alcohol plays a big part... maybe a lazer that breathalysers people? To hard?

One would think any accident will involve speed, it’s hard to crash a car without actual movement, its just the easiest thing to Police.

On the upside I did not see one cop the entire weekend and didn’t kill myself or anyone else.. one cyclist did come quite close though, those jokers have some big balls in those tight shorts.

im still waiting for the ladys insurance company to contact me who crashed into my rear end , will chase up again !

seems see has hit my exhaust tip . now i have an exhaust leak that i fixed recently FFS..

Anyone seen the dude who always moans about stuff in the Superwheels section in todays paper? Talking about this post. He annoys me with some of the things he says.

Anyone able to link me or post a pic of the article here please? Does he actually reference BS?

I don't think anyone would reference a forum in the paper. I would say he means the article on the same subject as this discussion.

I see your cat and raise you a firefox.

Posted Image

WTF is that thing??

Edited by Apex

Apologies, worded that wrong. Not referencing Bimmersport, i mean about overtaking and slow people over easter etc like people have been discussing on here...

Edited by Jedi Mind Tricks

I swear the vast majority drive as if they have just had a massive joint, laid back paranoid, indecisive and slow to react, and when something happens they are like wooooohhhhhhh maaaaaannnnnnnn.

This.

The masses have been dumbed down to a point now where when they are behind the wheel they lose the ability to think for themselves. Not only do they seem unable to anticipate others movements on the road, they also seem unable to process events real time.

Many, Many drivers in NZ either do not possess/are incapable of using the required cognitive abilities to drive a car safely and effectively.

Edited by -Alias-

did I miss something?

are the cops doing this again this weekend?

coz today everyone is doing between 70 and 80 in the fast lane alongside everyone doing 70 in the slow lane

driving to town was painful