Sign in to follow this  
NZ300E

Rim freight costs

Hey guys,

What is the cheapest most reliable company to freight 4 rims from one end of the country to the other I.e. Auckland to dunedin.....been quoted $50 per rim by some neddy on trade me....is this right? Or a rip off?

Hey guys,

What is the cheapest most reliable company to freight 4 rims from one end of the country to the other I.e. Auckland to dunedin.....been quoted $50 per rim by some neddy on trade me....is this right? Or a rip off?

cost me about 80 or 90 bucks afew years ago to ge t four wheels complete wuth tyres from AK to WN.The stretch of water does make it more

Hey guys,

What size and are with tyres?

I've had a couple of sets shipped from Auckland to Chch which cost me $100 each time. One was depot to depot via Mainfrieght and the other was to my door but can't remember who the seller used for that one.

I've had a couple of sets shipped from Auckland to Chch which cost me $100 each time. One was depot to depot via Mainfrieght and the other was to my door but can't remember who the seller used for that one.

14" rims only no tyres.........main freight you reckon.

Same here: $100 depot to depot with mainfreight.

Also have used JD Lyons with-out issue.

Fastways down here, have a chart on the wall which quotes $20 or $25 per rim nationwide...normally $100 for a set sounds about right!

14" rims only no tyres.........main freight you reckon.

Mine were a set of 17's and 18's so you should be able to get it for unless than a $100.

Mainfreight depot to depot it good value if you have time to go and pick it up.

Cheers guys, I thought $200 for 4 sounded steep...will check out mainfreight and fastway.