Sign in to follow this  
stolen

Standard Springs

went to get the WOF and failed me cos they said the spings are loose.... i was told either get standard springs back on or i have to get shortened shocks at the back and mahcine the front ones?

Is there anything else i can do for a cheper price... im a student at auckland uni so cant afford much..!

Any help would be appreciated... if all else fails i guess id have to get standard springs back on it? It takes about 4 hours lbour to fit these though right?

Did you see my shorten shocks for sale?

How low have you gone? I have lowered mine onto the bumpstops, so i have got the shortest shocks you can buy without geting them custom, and I only just need new front shocks as it only just moves, but they are intacked and cant fail me a wof for it.

It wouldnt take 4hours to put your standard springs in.

Did you see my shorten shocks for sale?

How low have you gone? I have lowered mine onto the bumpstops, so i have got the shortest shocks you can buy without geting them custom, and I only just need new front shocks as it only just moves, but they are intacked and cant fail me a wof for it.

It wouldnt take 4hours to put your standard springs in.

really... i was under the impression it would cos it took that long for mag and turbo to lower a car i had before... and that was changing the standard springs to lowering ones.

Sorry didnt get what you said about your car...so you needed front shocks for the wof?

i have some stock springs for your car bro.

$80 for the set and i will get them dropped off in wiri/east tamiki or the northshore.

i have some stock springs for your car bro.

$80 for the set and i will get them dropped off in wiri/east tamiki or the northshore.

oh sweet im going to check out this shop that told me they can do something for me and if thats more expensive than getting standard springs installed ill get in touch and will buy them off you. Do you know somewhere i can go to get them fitted for a good price? Thanks

jack your car up and get your hands dirty. if you buy $80 springs then the job will cost you $80. i'm sure one of your mates will have spring compressors to get the rear springs in and out. Take out the whole front shock towers and while your at it rplace any loose ball joints or bushes or entire control arms.

lotsa fun ... honest

Guest Andrew

i'm sure one of your mates will have spring compressors to get the rear springs in and out.

or uhh unbolt the shock :P