Sign in to follow this  
DRTDVL

New Zealand Mens Lacrosse Team - Fundraising

I'm going to let you in on the chance to win MONEY!!! Now who doesn't want to win money!

But the catch is that it's $10 per entry which isn't much really...

There are 2 cash prizes of $500 and a Villager bar tab on offer... 2 entries means you could be cruising in the high life rockin around $1000 richer...

Raffle is to support the New Zealand Men's Lacrosse Team to buy uniforms, gear, and a few other things for a tournament in July - So cough up - I'll even let you choose your own number between 1 - 100

Short notice i know, the draw is on the 29th.

have you got your sums right Heath?

1-100 = 100 tickets

100 x 10 = $1000

2 x $500 prizes = $1000.

So, If I was to buy all 100 tickets I would come out with the same amount of money and some free booze?

Lets just say I bought all the tickets and you give me the bar tab :D

Edited by zenetti

Hahaha more than just me selling the tickets... Everyone trialling for the squad needs to sell the tickets.

We where each given a ticket book and told to sell a min of 20, so we have to make up the shortfall if we sell less than 20.

Names and Phone Numbers go on the tickets, so it's not just yellow number XX or red xx...

But if you want to buy all 100 tickets (well less than that now i've sold a couple) your more than welcome!

We each have a book of 100 tickets, but we each have to sell a min. of 20 tickets to cover costs. So if we only sell 10 tickets, we have to pay for the other 10 tickets ourselves.

It was easier to hit the $2 store and buy the packs of raffle books and give each team member a book vs save a few bucks and split books up into 20 ticket lots for each team member.

If someone sells 100 then way to go them!

I could have said choose between 1 - 20 but i had a full book so i expanded it it... Could also just have issued it in running order, but people like the choice...

Edited by DRTDVL

Sorry Heath, not interested in a ticket but can offer your team a discount on Apparel.

Yeah i've talked to them about that...

They are trying to figure out what they want, i'll let you know what they are going to be doing.