Sign in to follow this  
jwde30

WTB: Wide e30 wheels

Hey guys. As the title says im after some new wheels for my e30. Im after something wide with a low offset either an 8" or a 9" wide wheel. Preferably in 16" of 17" diameter. Im not too fussed over brand or style I just want something to get some STANCE! with.

Im sure some or you guys got some good stuff lying around.

Thanks

Edited by jwde30

Budget?

yea im in the same shoes as u want sum wide e30 wheels too ..

+1..

Don't we all <_<

Will be selling my ACS wheels soon if your interested PM me.

Will be selling my ACS wheels soon if your interested PM me.

Orrrr you could hold on to them till I have the cash..

You're only allowed them if you have the Bodykit ;)

Love the e30s with wide wheels, mines got 17x9 with a 15 offset. looks sick, except had to do a bit of guard modifying at the back (hammer) and will have to do the front if i lower it more... good luck finding the right wheels

Love the e30s with wide wheels, mines got 17x9 with a 15 offset. looks sick, except had to do a bit of guard modifying at the back (hammer) and will have to do the front if i lower it more... good luck finding the right wheels

You didn't buy them off Jono from JK southern euro earlier this year did you? Pics?

You didn't buy them off Jono from JK southern euro earlier this year did you? Pics?

haha yup exactly those ones, dont have any decent pics but will get some asap and post them up

Jono, I know you already know, but to anybody else interested I'm considering selling my 15x8, 15x9 rs's. If your serious, please PM me.

haha yup exactly those ones, dont have any decent pics but will get some asap and post them up

Ahh yeah, those were a mint deal. I was just waiting for my paycheck to pay for them when you snapped them up! Even had transport to Auckland sorted hah.

Interested to see what the look like on an e30.

Ahh yeah, those were a mint deal. I was just waiting for my paycheck to pay for them when you snapped them up! Even had transport to Auckland sorted hah.

Interested to see what the look like on an e30.

Haha sorry about that... :ph34r: ... was such a good deal i couldn't resist, was exactly what id been looking for and was getting my diff from there at the same time so was convenient.

Heres the pics... not the best as i was in a rush to get to course, but they do the job..

post-9581-1306924067.jpg

post-9581-1306924079.jpg

post-9581-1306924088.jpg

post-9581-1306924100.jpg

Planning on lowering the front more, flaring the guards a bit, just do what i have to to make it fit.

Just not sure how to lower it ( Eg. new springs? compressing current springs? adjustables?... not sure)

Damn they do look nice, and agreed on dropping the nose!

How you do it really depends on your budget..

/thread jack

dont really have a budget. just a savings account haha