Sign in to follow this  
Filx

4x BBS RS180 $1 No Res

Hi team, some RS180s I'm selling if anyone is interested. They need a small amount of work to be mint but overall a good set. Hard to find with nice OEM dish lips and flat hub faces. Awesome base to build a killer set of RS with.

TM Link BBS RS 180

Screw trademe sell them to me now!!!

Think these were the same specs my RS's had originally.

Then I got my hands on em...

Think these were the same specs my RS's had originally.

Then I got my hands on em...

Lucan what'd you pay for the re-drill?

If you dont mind me asking

Helluva lot.

Can't remember now to be honest. Lance at Arrow said he wouldn't do it again for the price he charged me.

I got a quote on the job 1st so he kept his word, next time he said he'd charge a LOT more.

Probably a better idea to buy Jamez's set if they're still for sale and build up from there.

Thanks for the interest boys, Blackie yours were the combo RS180s and 247s, which is an awesome staggered set. RS180s are pretty cool though and some people prefer to start with a non staggered set.

RS003s are also a good base if you like 16s with the smaller 30 hole (15") centres. But if you want any sort of dish with 003s then you have to buy new lips and that's where it startes getting spendy, especially as you need the special 30 hole lips. Let's face it though - building a baller set of RS of any description is not a cheap exercise.

I agree with Blackie though with regards to re-drilling, make sure you talk to your engineer first and understand what the costs are before you start.

I heard Brugar Engineering can redrill them for $50 a wheel but I'm not 100% positive.

I heard pigs can fly too :P. Stupidity aside, +1 for Brugar. Very good pricing

It's the welding that's the expensive part not the drilling.

And Brugar didn't want to do a welding job like this last time I talked to them.