Sign in to follow this  
kingkarl

Haye vs Klitschko

Any boxing fans out there?

What's your pick for Sunday morning (our time).

I'm going Klitschko by KO in 7-9

I think Haye is going to spent the 12 rounds using a stick and move tactic, trying to get a one punch ko but will ultimately fail and lose by unanimous decision(117-111)

Edited by Jeddy

Klitschko by points. /\ This sums up what I see happening really.

Gotta love Hayes super ego though :lol: Would like to see him kocked out.

Haye really has to go into it sh!t or bust, be aggressive and try to get either a KO or stoppage. A risky strategy and I think he will do so, as he can't afford to sit back and let Klitschko dictate. Should make for a good fight and a result inside the distance, but to which side is too close to call.

Haye really has to go into it sh!t or bust, be aggressive and try to get either a KO or stoppage. A risky strategy and I think he will do so, as he can't afford to sit back and let Klitschko dictate. Should make for a good fight and a result inside the distance, but to which side is too close to call.

I agree.

I think Klitschko's monster jab is going to be too hard to beat. Haye wont get the chance to get on the inside and cause much damage with jabs being thrown at him the whole fight.

Klitschko is so aware of his strengths and weaknesses and I think Haye will be lucky to land more than a few shots on him. He just wont get the opportunity.

I reckon Haye will come out firing, Klitschko will keep him out of range, wear him down and KO him through exhaustion in the mid to later rounds.

I am hoping (and I mean hoping, as it's unlikely) that Haye does get inside once or twice and lands a decent punch on Klitschko to rock him a bit and then see what happens....

As we used to say at the York Hall.... "go arn my sahn"

Personally I don't think Klitschko has that killer instinct, that makes watching a fight enjoyable. He uses his size to his advantage, jabs the hell of his opponents then sneaks in, i would love to see Hayes knock Ivan Drago out...oops i mean Klitschko!! but he is going to jab Haye too bits...i'm gonna save my 35 bucks and stream this fight!

I think Haye is going to spent the 12 rounds using a stick and move tactic, trying to get a one punch ko but will ultimately fail and lose by unanimous decision(117-111)

Very close to your score!

What annoys the sh*t out of me is the whinging poms chanting "boring" etc. Klitschko is the man!

Haye was blaming a secret "broken toe" on the loss. Man up.

^Yeah, god that guy is a twat.

What annoys the sh*t out of me is the whinging poms chanting "boring" etc. Klitschko is the man!

He is the man... And he is boring.

Haye was blaming a secret "broken toe" on the loss. Man up.

Posted Image

Haye wouldn't have been at 100%, but even if he was the result would be no different.

Klitschko has offered him a rematch - fingers crossed that doesn't go ahead... snore.

Both of the Klitschko's are far superior to anyone else in the heavyweight division. The only thing I can think of that will bring about their demise is age. Vitali will be 40 by the time he fights next and Wlad is 35. If you remove the brothers, there are plenty of decent and entertaining fights that can be made.