Sign in to follow this  
aaronyap

Auto Detailing

Check out this site

http://www.finaltouch.co.nz/Default.aspx?T...96&LangID=0

I'm going there in a couple of weeks, they seem a lot more professional and knowledgeable than places like Car-fe (who let the lady who makes coffee have a go with an orbital buffer on half of my old car and burnt through the paint)

Otherwise, check out this link http://www.grabone.co.nz/refer/322647 and click on Car Wash and Detail. $75 clean for $37 is pretty good!

Come on. we are talking about car polish here, grab one is definitely out of the list. The place that you are going to, i hope they do a good job, do they have any before and after pictures that they did for their customers, because i don't want to pay 400 or 500 bucks for a crappy job. The one in carfe is a rip off. I paid 250 and done in 1 hour. A normal process should at least take 1 days work.

Come on. we are talking about car polish here, grab one is definitely out of the list. The place that you are going to, i hope they do a good job, do they have any before and after pictures that they did for their customers, because i don't want to pay 400 or 500 bucks for a crappy job. The one in carfe is a rip off. I paid 250 and done in 1 hour. A normal process should at least take 1 days work.

The one I'm going to has been around for about 13 years I think. And they have plenty of photos on their facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Final-Touch/ lots of lambo's and other high price cars.

I'll post before and after photos when I've been and tell you how it goes.

I think the grabone deal would be fine for what it is, it's just a standard clean not a restoration.

1 hours not a bad thing if they have 4 people working on your car the whole time (doubt it) but I wouldn't ever go back to carfe personally.

Get some before and after photos too for reference!

Yeah, I book in my car to do next tuesday on Final Touch. I saw their job. Should be all good. =)

Does anybody know a good auto detailer that does a good job in cut and polish, compound and clay bar your car?

=)

If you are in South Auckland then PM me. A good friend is the head groomer at Team McMillen BMW, and although he's not cheap, I could get him to do your car for you.