Sign in to follow this  
DSPYZ1

NEW MEMBIMMER

Thought I'd check in and say what up.

Joined a wee bit ago hoping to find someone hocking a pair M3 mirrors for an e46, no luck but hey, now to get amongst.

I have almost done enough to make me happy with my 01 E46 325M Touring.

Brought this at the end of last year and got stuck into my Bimspiration file on my desktop with a shitload of various images pulled from the web.

I have now owned 4 BMW's including an e30 325 man coupe, e36 325 man sedan and a pus e34 525 for a minute. Inbetween the 36 and 46 I spent a year driving a 3.0 A4 Quattro 6 Speed wagon and as much as it was a fun car to drive I felt that it didn't feel right so it's back to the white props. It's the first time not owning a manual and not 100% comfortable with it so if anyone has good info into conversions I'm all ears.

Anyway hello, hope to spend more time on the forum but for now here is my example.

post-7876-1311203608.jpg

post-7876-1311203628.jpg

Welcome,

Nice wagon, any more plans for it?

Any pictures of your previous cars?

Welcome, good to see another E46 wagon on the thread, looks clean!

Welcome. Very nice, I always liked the 46 wagon :D.

Welcome,

Nice wagon, any more plans for it?

Any pictures of your previous cars?

I have a bit more paint work to do, I have a set of DTM splitters that I was going to use but they'll be for sale up here soon no doubt as I think I'm going to try and source a CSL front end. I really want to try and replicate the CSL look if it was a wagon. Keep it clean and as bim and possible. Next will look into the engine bay and interior, it will be a constant evolving platform if all goes well but aesthetically it's almost there.

Here is the e36, a friend brought it and got it stollen from ak city two weekends ago, turned up in Onehunga with miss matching wheels, front console and all panels missing. He got paid out and brought an e30 320 manual which devastated me as with some patience he might have picked up an Mtech II. However I will try to manipulate him into some bits and pieces to be proud of.

post-7876-1311207672.jpg

Nice Touring.

I like the wheels - do you know what they are ???

Welcome

Nice Touring.

I like the wheels - do you know what they are ???

Welcome

Hey, thanks.

Wheels are the VMR 718 19' 8.5F and 9.5R (http://www.velocitymotoring.com/)

David at EAS (david@europeanautosource.com) in Anaheim hooked me such a deal, the VB3 they do is dope too. You can get them in 10' rear too! Yeah yeah support NZ retail and that, I'm in distribution so I know all about keeping the shops going but no one could offer this wheel and at the dollar as it is it's a no brainer.

post-7876-1311210992.jpg

post-7876-1311211002.jpg

Cheers for the love, it's a shame you don't see more wags around,

I really like the look of this one on CH's and boot up changes the lines dramatically. Have looked at this picture so many times for inspiration.

Are there many other members repping the tourings? Need to start trawling the forum.

post-7876-1311222232.jpg

So, do you work on the corner of Mostyn and New North Road? :ph34r:

So, do you work on the corner of Mostyn and New North Road? :ph34r:

Yeah is the spot I tend to do my days at, should have looked to see if the 46 was in the spotted section huh.