Sign in to follow this  
M325is

I'm not dead

Hey everyone... I miss the friendly waves from everyone, now nobody sees me in my big jacked 4X4 now :( So I am going to put my plates on it, lol! I wasn't going to, I was going to buy new plates to match my other business plate. But I feel so lonely out on the road now, I'm no longer part of that BMW fraternity, give way to other BMW's, friendly waves, queue jumping etc. So I have decided to chuck my europlates belonging to my past M325i on my chunky Ford 4X4, so keep an eye out for me :) I want to queue jump again, lol! I promise I didn't sell up the BMW because I wanted to, more of a case of I needed to (can't afford two cars, let alone a bloody diesel registration, damn those acc levies). MSBOND lives on... one day it will be back where it should be... on a BMW :)

Just buy another Beamer Shelley! Was thinking I hadn't seen/heard from you in awhile just the other day. Will keep an eye out for you. I'll be sure to act like a wanker in the Beamer cutting you off and flipping you the finger...

hahaha, that's the spirit! I would buy a X3 or X5 but it wheel spun the moment we got it on the wet grass, so got myself a butch cabplus courier. Off to change the plates now :)

Pretty sure I have had some waves from some dodgy Bimmersporters who feel bummed when they see it is a guy driving it now haha.

But she just did a 650 mile trip from here to Tairua to the Mt to Rotorua back through to Paeroa and home again. Didn't miss a beat the entire time. And was a great drive.

So much more fun than the big E39 540. Loved it.

Now she is off to get her cancer cut out.