Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Wtb: BMW around 2001-2002

Currently I have a race car, yes it's Japanese but it's my only car now and it's a bit broken after track day on Sunday.

So I have the need for another car to goto work in, and I think it's going to be a BMW. I have liked them for ages but have been outside of Auckland so makes owning one more costly and rare.

I need ASAP, I have to find somewhere to live on the shore this week too so must be in or very close to Auckland so I can look at it.

It needs to be 3 series as it may have to live in apartment parking which can be very tight.

Don't want to spend more than 10k but can if there's real value to it.

Prefer manual, but since chickens don't currently have teeth auto or tippy will have to do.

I want more than 2 airbags, but heaps seem to only list 2 :(

I like the msport kit look and I understand that 2002 was a big update to a lot of the range?

I'm looking at 2002 318ci msport but the unofficial BMW site list it as far wider than the 4door? Is this true???

Not sure about the ti but if someone with knowledge knows of a good model or reason I will look at them.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=391346233

Ok so it's more money but looks like it has reason too.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=393618731

Interesting the little wing and slotted brakes make it look like it may have more to it?

Basically I need HELP as I need to learn what to look at in the E46 for problems or good options.

I know there has to be a group on here that is always looking at trademe etc and already knows what's worth. buying.

Have a couple of E46`s for sale. `01 318 Motorsport kitted and a NZ `00 318i avaliable. Call if interested.

Hi Rabbit,

I have one for sale at the moment (sister in laws car) :

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=387673216

In absolute mint condition.

If you're after a manual, I'll be listing my 330CI Msport NZ New tomorrow. But expect to pay a lot more coin for it....

Contact me through the number on the listing if you're interested.

Cheers,

Andrew

Currently I have a race car, yes it's Japanese but it's my only car now and it's a bit broken after track day on Sunday.

So I have the need for another car to goto work in, and I think it's going to be a BMW. I have liked them for ages but have been outside of Auckland so makes owning one more costly and rare.

I need ASAP, I have to find somewhere to live on the shore this week too so must be in or very close to Auckland so I can look at it.

It needs to be 3 series as it may have to live in apartment parking which can be very tight.

Don't want to spend more than 10k but can if there's real value to it.

Prefer manual, but since chickens don't currently have teeth auto or tippy will have to do.

I want more than 2 airbags, but heaps seem to only list 2 :(

I like the msport kit look and I understand that 2002 was a big update to a lot of the range?

I'm looking at 2002 318ci msport but the unofficial BMW site list it as far wider than the 4door? Is this true???

Not sure about the ti but if someone with knowledge knows of a good model or reason I will look at them.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=391346233

Ok so it's more money but looks like it has reason too.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=393618731

Interesting the little wing and slotted brakes make it look like it may have more to it?

Basically I need HELP as I need to learn what to look at in the E46 for problems or good options.

I know there has to be a group on here that is always looking at trademe etc and already knows what's worth. buying.

This is what you need

here- unfortunately nowhere near Auckalnd or your price range

here- unfortunately nowhere near Auckalnd or your price range

Holy crap that is very nice. Edited by Rabbit

If you're after a manual, I'll be listing my 330CI Msport NZ New tomorrow. But expect to pay a lot more coin for it....

I check it out once you put some photos up. Starting to fear a can't live with an auto.

I check it out once you put some photos up. Starting to fear a can't live with an auto.

Email me jack@nextcar.org.nz

Is there any downside to the d models?

d = diesel