Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Suggestion Box

i STILL dont know if my car is written off or now, massive PITA but thats beside my point

i will most likely look at getting another e30, not much else appeals to me at this point in time.....i considered a lot 5 months ago and not much has changed since then

just looking at my options....i will buy old car back, so will have good m20, some parts of body kit (prob wont fit FL though) LSD, sports interior plus bits

My options i have thought of are....

i want FL...pre FL non sports not my thing

4 Door Black mtech 2 in wellie

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction...asp?id=27624531

that calypso 4 door SE http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction...asp?id=27237807

pimp..need i say more?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction...asp?id=27144722

buying this, not worrying about looks too much and save cash or spend on turbo (or other peformance)

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction...asp?id=27390332

just wondering if anyone has any cool suggestions that i havnt thought of yet.....dont really mind 4dr or 2dr...as long as body good and non rusty

one thing that holds me back from going all out performace (ala the andy meister) is the fact that it would have no market value (ie unlike a m325i)

Edited by Gus

I dig the cabby and that m-t@ck2 from wellingtron... either of those would be tits, especially the cabby!!!

plus you've got enough bits and pieces to sell off what you dont use to fund any potential mods :mosh:

that cabby on $1 deposit spinners would be the go...... seriously, nobody on here has a cabby, it's different, and you have all the m-tech bits to make it so pimp, you wont even need spinners!!!!!

cabby :bowdown:

Well i reckon that 325i or that Calypso thing.

Reason being is the cabby might not be all that practical, considering that you'd only have the top down for a limited amount of time in NZ (Due to our shitty weather) . Think about leakages, and if the cabby mechanism broke somehow, well thats gonna cost abit to fix.

My 2c

Cabby because it's pimp. And looks good.

Another option is getting a dumpy E30 just for the shell - cheap as chips... And throw your good sh*t on it. Not much point in getting a working one when you're going to swap the motor anyway, could get one with a blown engine for next to nothing.

Well i reckon that 325i or that Calypso thing.

Reason being is the cabby might not be all that practical, considering that you'd only have the top down for a limited amount of time in NZ (Due to our shitty weather) . Think about leakages, and if the cabby mechanism broke somehow, well thats gonna cost abit to fix.

My 2c

i know if I ever had a vertible, i'd have that top down in any weather - ya just gotta go fast so rain doesnt come in

holla.....

If you're fast enough you could beat the rain.....

All of those e30's are rather good looking... Nice picking out Gus.

4 Doors are practical - consider how many people ever get in your car

2 Doors look sporty, but actually aren't any more sporty than a 4dr.

Mtech2 (any Mtech...) is a pain in the ass to find a complete kit for, so you're better off looking for one with it pre-installed.

Why the sudden no non-Fl Gus?

Edited by Surge

agree with you bout 2 doors...having had both.....but they look heaps better

finding an mtech kit is a bitch so would prefer one with it on.

wanting a fl mainly because they newer, so less rust, hold value better...and ive had mtech 1....wouldnt mind mtech 2 if i could have one.....i more had a pre FL because of that particular car....so frustrating not knowing though!

m30 turbo calypso hmmm

i am pretty sure you could organise a coupla people to go and look at the wellie one Gus!

welly 325 - cabbys are a pain - emma - mechanism prb manual - won't break, -condition of top is the important bit - don't like red cabbys - look cheap.

higher k's on the '91 320.

Go the 325...

four letters, Vt@k mang

The cabby would be mad but then you gotta think of thing's like handling

seem there is no solid roof to keep it nice and stiff, I find that with

the Peugeot's wen the roof comes down they turn into pigs...

I go for the 325i down here in Welly.

I really like that red one for some reason ... well more maroon ... not the cabby but the other one...