Sign in to follow this  
evil_elmo

BBS dealer

can we still get BBS wheels in nz? i popped into mag n turbo and they tell me they cant get BBS anymore

anyone know who does BBS?

thanks

we can get them via Australia, however the freight costs are horrendous. Which model and size are you after?

we can get them via Australia, however the freight costs are horrendous. Which model and size are you after?

LM-R diamond black finish

19x8.5 et32

19x10 et20

or

CH-R black finish

19x8.5 et32

19x10.5 et25

thanks

LM-R diamond black finish

19x8.5 et32

19x10 et20

or

CH-R black finish

19x8.5 et32

19x10.5 et25

thanks

in 5x120 I presume ;)

If you're spending those kinds of $$$, bring them in from the States/UK.

Those wheels you speak of are 900-1000 AUD EACH of the shelf. Is it really worth 5k landed in NZ?

If you're spending those kinds of $$$, bring them in from the States/UK.

i'm thinking to bring some in myself from the states, just seeing what pricing i can get them locally

Those wheels you speak of are 900-1000 AUD EACH of the shelf. Is it really worth 5k landed in NZ?

yip without a doubt they are worth the money, i love my BBS wheels

IMO get them from the states too. Shipping isnt too bad, I paid 500 AUD when I imported mine and that was a 4 day turn around. May I ask what you are putting them on?

just a note on importing it yourself. it MAY get stung with taxes, duties, GST and more GST when it lands here.

IMO get them from the states too. Shipping isnt too bad, I paid 500 AUD when I imported mine and that was a 4 day turn around. May I ask what you are putting them on?

The specs should give it away.......... M3 :)

Yea e9X. In saying that though Johno, I run e46 M3 spec'd wheels on my e36 M3 :)

e46 m3

just a note on importing it yourself. it MAY get stung with taxes, duties, GST and more GST when it lands here.

there are no tax's on car parts, so its just the bio-security fee ($30ish i think) +15% GST on the wheels and freight

but that doesnt matter since you pay GST on anything you buy here

update

after searching all over the world trying to find a dealer that would export BBS was a mission USA, JAPAN...all have agreement with BBS that stops them exporting, BBS Australia would export but the cost was very high

after a few dozen emails i found a store that would export to nz....one week later i have my wheels

Posted Image

Wow, they look great and im sure your car will too with them on. I love the finish on them.

Please post pics of your car once thyre all mount up etc.