Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

bmw lsd packs. e30,e36,e28

Hey guys, i have a few bmw lsd packs that will be for sale in a few weeks.

They are factory lockup, they are just the lsd pack so you can make them any ratio you like depending what diff you fit them into.

Easy to fit yourself takes about 30min, easy to shim up if you wish as the lsd pack is already out.

All of the lsd units have been taken out of good condition diffs.

Let me know if you want one.

The price is $550 for the lsd pack, can fit into a diff and sell complete diff for the extra price of the diff.

Cheers

Oli

I think there is a difference in the carrier unit from med case diffs either side of about the 3.15-1 ratio but have never seen one myself.

From past experience any commonly found med case diff will interchange, i think its only a problem if you go to a lower ratio than 3.15-1.

Some one may be able to clarify this.

I think there is a difference in the carrier unit from med case diffs either side of about the 3.15-1 ratio but have never seen one myself.

From past experience any commonly found med case diff will interchange, i think its only a problem if you go to a lower ratio than 3.15-1.

Some one may be able to clarify this.

correct 2.93 3.07 and 3.15 use a different size lsd

Ive just picked them up. They are now going on trademe so if you want one now is the time to say so.

Bump,

If anyone wants one now would be the time to speak up, there is one on trademe and one more to go. They are moving fast.