Sign in to follow this  
junamy

Place to do some modification on my M3

Engine mods or what? What are you hoping to achieve. PM me and I can make some enquiries with BMW motorsport guys.

If I knew Anthony Parker any better i'd put you onto him as he has an E46 M3 that he's completely worked over already. He's gone through Racing Dynamics from what I can tell.

Edited by ///Carl

no.. i just got it for long time.. want to make some change for it.. I will get the bilstein suspension, gruppe-m carbon air box, gruppe-m titanium exhaust, 19 inch deep rims, some carbon aero parts and some parts are good for the handling.. but still cant find the place is good for to that..

no.. i just got it for long time.. want to make some change for it.. I will get the bilstein suspension, gruppe-m carbon air box, gruppe-m titanium exhaust, 19 inch deep rims, some carbon aero parts and some parts are good for the handling.. but still cant find the place is good for to that..

Well, if you are upgrading and have the original 18" wheels forsale drop me a line, I'd be keen to take them off your hands.

Guest Andrew

Well, if you are upgrading and have the original 18" wheels forsale drop me a line, I'd be keen to take them off your hands.

You NEED a copy of the sides/back of my bodykit - your car would look badass! and with M3 rims *drool*

You NEED a copy of the sides/back of my bodykit - your car would look badass! and with M3 rims *drool*

so true.. man that would look mega, and even hack up a front copy.