4x100

et25

Fully refurbed in Vivica Silver Metallic

Powder coated barrels

Powder coated centres

Polished nuts and bolts

Polished 1" lips

Polished full height centre nuts

These took me 3 years to find and there has only been one or two sets pop up globally recently (including another set in NZ). They have been run for about 5 months on my Corrado however I have just split them and had the lips repolished to mirror finish so they are impeccable. Centre caps have also just been repolished to mirror finish.

The only thing that lets them down is the bolts which have oxidized slightly as they were polished and left without a coating, then run for 5 months. You could repolish them, chrome them or put new bolts in. Or if you want the wheels to only look 95% just run them as is.

If you want RS, and you want 4x100 in 16" this may be your only shot in a wee while.

Only whacking them up in NZ on the off chance that someone wants them, $2500 or $3200 with a pair of 1.5" polished lips to stagger the rears to 7.5". Price is non negotiable, listing on VWVortex and/or ebay this week. I would love to see someone take the plunge and roll them in NZ.

F*CK THE FAKE RS EPIDEMIC AND GET THE REAL DEAL.

Much love.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by VeeDub

A bit OT but do you find people wanting to buy stuff on VWVortex from New Zealanders? I wouldn't mind shifting my sets of RS001 and RS003's.

Did you move the other set you had?

These look great. Find me a car worthy of such pricey wheels and I'll snap them right up. Very nice.

For now I am more than happy with the bang for buck of my fakes.

A bit OT but do you find people wanting to buy stuff on VWVortex from New Zealanders? I wouldn't mind shifting my sets of RS001 and RS003's.

Yeah but they have to be desirable enough to command freight cost from NZ. 001s are available enough for people not to bother.

Did you move the other set you had?

These look great. Find me a car worthy of such pricey wheels and I'll snap them right up. Very nice.

For now I am more than happy with the bang for buck of my fakes.

Nah I refurbed them, they're now 16x8.5 with metallic gun metal centres, getting 195/45s tomorrow.

Sold - Coming to a Luxembourg near you!

:( shame they had to leave the country