Sign in to follow this  
nite

Angel Eye Remote On

Hey, I just bought and installed some angel eyes but now Im trying to use the harness I bought to allow for the remote trigger for unlocking/locking the car. On all the pictures i've looked at online the diys have been for LHD. I assume my access hole would then be through the ecu box? or is there another place?

Is it easier to go through from the inside the cabin by removing the glovebox and having a look through that side?

Hey, I just bought and installed some angel eyes but now Im trying to use the harness I bought to allow for the remote trigger for unlocking/locking the car. On all the pictures i've looked at online the diys have been for LHD. I assume my access hole would then be through the ecu box? or is there another place?

Is it easier to go through from the inside the cabin by removing the glovebox and having a look through that side?

Let me guess what BMW you drive, so I can provide the right information.

[Jochen puts hands to temple, concentrates, and a low long ommmmm is heard resonating around the lounge]

I can see that you have a BMW Isetta, one of the grunty 13hp ones made in 1962

They'd certainly look cool with angel eyes

Let me now look up the wiring diagram for the Isetta... I'l get back to you shortly

I suggest you read this and then start asking questions, giving the right information. Someone might then be able to help you.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=15800

I suggest you read this and then start asking questions, giving the right information. Someone might then be able to help you.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=15800

sorry its for a e46 04 318 facelift. I found the little nipple rubber holes but its hard to access easily due to the brake fluid box thingy on drivers side of the car. Also as my car does not have foot well lights will there be any wire I can tap into under the drivers footwell to access the dome lights or will i have to re route it to behind the glovebox and tap into the harness on that side.