Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Did I Just See The OWRCC...

Just watched the end of the Tonga v Canada game from Whangarei and I thought I spotted one of the OWRCC members running across the pitch?

It was only a brief glimpse (luckily)... but it was too short to be either Big Harv or Ashmill, and too tall to be Keith... so that only leaves... SHUEY!

Just watched the end of the Tonga v Canada game from Whangarei and I thought I spotted one of the OWRCC members running across the pitch?

It was only a brief glimpse (luckily)... but it was too short to be either Big Harv or Ashmill, and too tall to be Keith... so that only leaves... SHUEY!

OWRCC members running!!! really Jon. Am happy to report that it wasn't any of us - way past our bed time............ :D

Its funny you say that Jon, becuase I swear we caught a glympse of the one and only JTP at the England vs Argentina game at Dunners -

Andy, if I was built anything like that fella I would be getting my kit off ALL the time. That definately wasn't my pasty white Pommy backside going across the pitch!!

As for Dunners being a sh!thole we had a great time, lots of effort from the people of the town to put on a good event on top of the usual things to see & do - I would recommend it to anyone personally.