Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Manual Conversion Parts WTB

Im thinking of buying a manual box off Trademe which comes with flywheel and clutch. Does anybody have the other parts that are required for a conversion? Could some put a list up for me of whats required?

Thanks

Ah never mind not gonna be a good deal as I thought. Its for a PFL. Damn...never mind people.

Ah never mind not gonna be a good deal as I thought. Its for a PFL. Damn...never mind people.

if the gearbox setup etc out of a e36 318is fits, $600 for the whole conversion, everything ull need.

Nah need one for an E30 FL

Pretty sure pfl parts fit fl, just need a facelift manual driveshaft/ facelift hanger bearing on the pre facelift drive shaft

Pretty sure pfl parts fit fl, just need a facelift manual driveshaft/ facelift hanger bearing on the pre facelift drive shaft

It's a 318 - so m10 / m40 difference between pfl and fl.

best to buy a complete kit, than mucking around finding all the bits, not a lot of people are willing to part out kits now

I am looking for a complete kit but not in a rush only when a deal pops up and I found a box only on trademe but found out its PFL so pretty gutted cos its priced good. Will keep looking.

I am looking for a complete kit but not in a rush only when a deal pops up and I found a box only on trademe but found out its PFL so pretty gutted cos its priced good. Will keep looking.

if you can't find anything...

we've got m40 complete manual conversions available, comes with msport styled gear knob and gaiter

cheers

Jon

If its of interest i have just listed a NZ new FL 318 Manual, complete car on trade me for around $1000.

Thanks

Mark

heya dude i got most of a facelift 325 m20 getrag conversion kit, its been sitting in the garage for years, (dosnt look like il get to use it) and the alloy has oxydised,

you'l have to see if its ne good to ya.

clutch plate is feckd and the flywheel needs machining. $300 ono or down to trade for somthing weird or funky.

heya dude i got most of a facelift 325 m20 getrag conversion kit, its been sitting in the garage for years, (dosnt look like il get to use it) and the alloy has oxydised,

you'l have to see if its ne good to ya.

clutch plate is feckd and the flywheel needs machining. $300 ono or down to trade for somthing weird or funky.

325i kit

won't work in a 318i

Whats required to finish off the the kit? "May" be interested if I could find a decent cheap 325 engine as it would be ALOT more fun than a 318.

Anybody know whats the price of a new clutch? And normal price of machining?

Edited by Shady

if you can't find anything...

we've got m40 complete manual conversions available, comes with msport styled gear knob and gaiter

cheers

Jon

Whats your prices? And you said you only sell them if you fit them - correct?

Whats your prices? And you said you only sell them if you fit them - correct?

call me if you are interested,

Edited by Jono51