Sign in to follow this  
KRZY-E30

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

So I got my Full G260 Kit from Jono.

Went to AutoTech to get them to do the swap. They quoted me $575. The guy then rings me a week later after getting my car towed to their workshop, saying he heard me wrong. Thought it was Auto to Auto swap not Auto to Manual. So the price now is $1,100-$1,400. I was SHOCKED!!

Could someone help me out? I need a guaranteed result. And done this week. And need to know by tonight because I have to tell the guy tomorrow if he should go ahead with it or not.

I'll pay cash.

Contact me on 022-4-645-665

HELP HELP HELP :o:blink::unsure::(

As a benchmark it should be $400 to $500 for fitment with parts supplied by customer. Pity you are not in Auckland.

As a benchmark it should be $400 to $500 for fitment with parts supplied by customer. Pity you are not in Auckland.

That's what I thought too!! I think I will just take it somewhere else,its such a ridiculous price.

And I could probably use some of that money to get a new HD clutch kit.

Yeah pity I wasn't in Auckland :(

By any chance would you happen to be able to get cheap price for Heavy Duty Clutch kit for my E30?

Thanks

Edited by E30BM325i

Monday next week because I won't have a car to use to get to work. and the car is pretty low. I could send you a picture. or if u got facebook you could add me. Mikey Yo is my FB name.

I'm going to get the tow truck to pick up my car tomorrow from AutoTech. Then put the gear box in the van and give it a clean.

christ! thats a crazy price! i would be expecting parts supplied by the fitter for that price!

edit: could you take a day or two off work and do it yourself? might still work out cheaper than lost wage?

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

christ! thats a crazy price! i would be expecting parts supplied by the fitter for that price!

edit: could you take a day or two off work and do it yourself? might still work out cheaper than lost wage?

Hey mate, I rang the place and said I'm getting a tow truck to pick up my car. picked up my G260. Took it to Euro Rec. Who's charging me $60 p/hr. if things go well it should only take 8hours. Ordering a Carbon Kevlar Clutch Kit from NZAD. So then that will get the conversion going. I'll try ask the guys to take some photos if they can.