Sign in to follow this  
SlaterSpawn

WTB: '90 320i set of lowering springs + straight pipe

**WTB**

-Looking for a set of lowering springs for my 320i, interested in lows and superlows, or even a combination of both.

-Also keen for a straight pipe to go on. Don't know much about the exhaust systems on bimmers but just something which will increase the sound and keep the original tip, similar to what the race series cars have. Don't want a horey big bore or anything on it.

-Also I am looking for a facelift front bumper in pretty good condition. Don't worry if its faded a bit because I'm going to paint it anyway. Just looking for something clean.

If anybody could help out it would be much appreciated. Edited by -Bradiff-

**WTB**

-Looking for a set of lowering springs for my 320i, interested in lows and superlows, or even a combination of both.

-Also keen for a straight pipe to go on. Don't know much about the exhaust systems on bimmers but just something which will increase the sound and keep the original tip, similar to what the race series cars have. Don't want a horey big bore or anything on it.

-Also I am looking for a facelift front bumper in pretty good condition. Don't worry if its faded a bit because I'm going to paint it anyway. Just looking for something clean.

If anybody could help out it would be much appreciated.

Hey mate,

here you go

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=414158283

I have Jamex springs for $100.

Edit: Also have shocks that keep this lot captive - $300ono for the lot

This is the ride height -

post-1699-1318312610.jpg

post-1699-1318312635.jpg

Edited by SIR E30

Can do.

Can do.

Which off the stated items could you supply, any prices?

Also I need a new intake pipe from the AFM to the throttle body, I did get a replacement but isn't the correct one, i'll upload a picture of the one I need and I was wondering if you would be interested in a swap with the new one I have. Thanks Ray

Brad