Sign in to follow this  
dave

Macgyver

so i was dropping gus at uni this morning, we were waiting in my car listnin to music and the battery went flat.. hahah it was pissing down with rain and was impossible to push the way i was parked..

so he went in to my boot, grabbed a cricket bat, and took to the engine bay... hahah told me to start it and, what do u kno it did...

it was classic, i vote between this and the shoelace incident he should be the e30 macgyver!!

just whacked the solenoid into place.....that man deserves a DB

Heard of that trick - never had to try it - good work!!!!

It's usualy a once-only try though, so you wanna make sure you start it on the first go.

that man deserves a DB

I second the motion.

Guest Spargo

You never know when a game of cricket might spring up, or you might get an unexpected test match call up.

what the hell are the point in these posts?

Its obvious isn't it, it all helps raise the post count, and therefore how great you are. Edited by Grant

Its obvious isn't it, it all helps raise the post count, and therefore how great you are.

apparently he's pointing out how he agrees how awesome is was that gus flopped out an apparent macgyver style repair

good work, not really mcgyver styles but weerd nonetheless

Edited by CaM

Its obvious isn't it, it all helps raise the post count, and therefore how great you are.

not at all, i dont give a sh*t bout post count, as cam sed, just agreeing. Would you rather me say "oh wow angus, that was really good thinking, good show old chap"

Guest Andrew

Would you rather me say "oh wow angus, that was really good thinking, good show old chap"

in comparison with MeGaTrOn - then yes.

haha be carefull what you wish for biarches

Any person who posts "SPAM" or "MeGaTrOn" and thinks that it's contributing towards some part of any conversation should be banned for wasting peoples' time, period.

My 2c

Edit: And it should matter whether it's in Off-topic or not

Edited by ///Carl