Sign in to follow this  
Roshen

m sport seats

Looking about for pair of motorsport seats to go into my e30.

just after the front 2, in the houndstooth fabric ideally, in good condition, but will take old / worn seats if the price is right.

anybody got somthing in the auckland area?

roshen

i have some brand new old stock front lower covers in that fabric fro the sport seats , so if you find a pair that has a tatty lower section

i have some brand new old stock front lower covers in that fabric fro the sport seats , so if you find a pair that has a tatty lower section

Just trying to work out what part of the seat that is, is it the moveable front section that goes behingd your knees, or the bit your arse goes on?

Just trying to work out what part of the seat that is, is it the moveable front section that goes behingd your knees, or the bit your arse goes on?

the part you sit on including the moveable part at the fornt edge and the lower side parts

part 1

Posted Image

so i've seen these: http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-...n-415379786.htm

These are for a 4 door, so the issue is they don't recline fwd. Will that be a problem for wof?

-Roshen

they can be made into coupe seats just swap the bits from your old coupe seats over

^ how much for that brent? Any chance of a pic?

part number i think

5210 1943 651 ANTHRAZIT 211 ??

$100 ono

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks brent