Sign in to follow this  
Docile

WTB e38 driver's side mirror

ok some drunk idiot swerved at me the other night and clipped my side mirror good thing it was just that. and he sped away!! :@ so looking for and preferably just the back cover (black) and the mirror itself. (auto dimming) but can go for the whole thing for the right price

edit: the side mirror is still in good knick no cracks on the aluminium frame and still folds all functions are good. its just the back cover flew off somewhere and coundn't find it and the mirror cracked

Edited by Docile

not looking for a new one. that would be around the 600 mark for the whole thing!!..

the side mirrow was suprisingly tough. i thought it would have snapped off or something. 50km head on.

Yeah, have you tried calling some of the forum sponsors?

Hellbm

Euro-Italian

Brent hartge535i, he has a BMW wreckers.

That'd be te first places I'd look.

not looking for a new one. that would be around the 600 mark for the whole thing

Just the electro chromatic glass new is $900 +Gst

Edited by *Glenn*

Hi, I bought a second hand off trademe, around $120 or you can cut a mirror and attach , will cost you around $40, difference is the cutting one won't have electric warmer.

Just the electro chromatic glass new is $900 +Gst

^ see even a bigger hole in the pocket!!

Hi, I bought a second hand off trademe, around $120 or you can cut a mirror and attach , will cost you around $40, difference is the cutting one won't have electric warmer.

and it doesn't auto dim...

also have tried brent he has non in stock atm... gavin only deals on OEM parts so will be a tad pricey... want to pay for it myself and dont want to go to the insurance co. as my excess and no claims bonus gonna go tumble down for something that might cost me lower than my excess

Edited by Docile

Can do electro chromatic mirror if needed

how much ray? :(

went to a non sponsor wrecker (wont name who) initially priced me around a hundyfor the whole thing... then he checked retail on it on his computer then hiked up the price extortion style.

Edited by Docile