Sign in to follow this  
liam02

1989 m325 for sale

1989 Zinnoberret Red M325i for sale

Brought new from Fairview Mclean BMW, in concourse condition.

This car has an incredible service history from new, serviced every six months from new through shelly bmw in wellington, including inspection 2 services.

In the last six months,

New boge Mtech shocks for the car

Both front seats have been recovered in factory seat cloth ordered direct from BMW Germany.

Z3 short shift

New Leather Gaitor.

Personalised Europlate 89M325

The car has done 185km, Boston Acoustic speakers, photos will appear on trade me tommorow

AS the car is a 1989 model it did not come with OBC.

I said I have recently recovered the seats in cloth, and yes it had a LSD as it should being a motorsport

Guest Andrew

AS the car is a 1989 model it did not come with OBC.

All facelift E30 had the OBC option.

ODD -

Regoed here as a M325 - doesn't come up with any sport options on its VIN number

Last 7 digits of your VIN are AE52005 (i.e you chassis number)

Chassis number AE52005

Vehicle code 1112

Series E30

Model 325i

Body type coupe

Catalog model ECE

Production date 1989 / 01

Engine M20

Transmission Manual

Steering Right

Catalyzer YES

Anyway - WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS CAR YOU DO A VIR (http://www.motorweb.co.nz) - I won't give out the info.

Half the debt on that car appears from a previous owner who has floorplan leased their cars.

Hey Andrew,

Stop being a prick, get your facts together on the car before you go giving your 2 cents worth, ring either shelly bmw or bmw who will give the specs. I have!

Whats this about the debt! confuses me

Guest Spargo

Its NZ New Andy, you're wrong. Its a Motorsport, not a sport.

The colour of the headliner is the only way to tell if its a kitted shitter, or a genuine Motorsport.

The VIR report will show debt owed and such on the car.

the sport options dont really shop up under the VIN...my old one came up as 325i....

sam watch who you calling kitted shitter boy!

price ? pics ?

car looks mint...good luck with sale

Guest Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Stop being a prick, get your facts together on the car before you go giving your 2 cents worth, ring either shelly bmw or bmw who will give the specs.  I have!

Whats this about the debt! confuses me

I check what all unknown members sell on here to make sure you aren't motor vehicle dealers.

I won't post up the debt on here.

and that so cannot be zinnobarrot

I check what all unknown members sell on here to make sure you aren't motor vehicle dealers.

Why may i ask?

Why may i ask?
So we dont end up being swamped by dealers jumping on for a couple of days trying to flog their cars I would imagine.

Its always a difficult subject when you have a 'for sale' area on any forum. In one respect you want your members to receive as many cars/parts for a good price as possible and Im sure we could all flog a few bits to each other for a good price.

But on the other hand you dont want to end up being a BMW 'auto exchange'. With people jumping on quickly and buggering off after theyve sold whatever they want.

Certainly a difficult area.

As for checking them out, Im behind Andy on this all the way. I would want someone on here getting sold a piece of tat by someone just interested in making a quick buck.

Now let me say categorically that is not what Im inferring about liam02 in this thread. I just think as the admin, Andy has every right to check out what cars end up on here. Its not difficult for anyone to do and if you ask me you would be mad to buy a car second hand without checking the sort of things Andy does here.

Im in two minds about mentioning the finance. Again very useful info to have, but I wonder if its a step too far. Its no use saying 'I wont mention it' after youve already said there is outstanding monies. However again, I will back Andy's call on this one.

The greater good is that a member doesnt get ripped off over something.

Now having said all of that, that is one seriously good looking E30....and its one that would get me out of the 740 on the weekends I can assure you.

I'll just chip in and say that I have met Liam and i've seen this car in person before to rule out Liam as a dealer.

It's a shame people have to have a post in every thread they see, and no it's not directed at you Martyn as I see your post is valid.

This thread needs a filter and a lock.

Edited by ///Carl

I'll just chip in and say that I have met Liam and i've seen this car in person before.

and.....?

Just saw the car going down Courtney Place. No-one can deny its a beautiful car.

I cant believe Im getting all mushy over an e30 :P

Guest Spargo

I cant believe Im getting all mushy over an e30 :P

Do it. You don't really want a barge! And the kids will be so easy to get into the back!

For those of you who are actually interested in buying my car, let me correct some of the mistakes written about the car namely by your so called Chief Moderator Andrew.

The car has only ONE interested finance company Legacy Finance, who I owe a tiny amount, which would obviously be repaid before a sale would be actioned. If Andrew did alittle bit more research he would find the secondary party he describes relates to a personalised plate that was once on the vehicle, its had 3, and now is on a 2000 subaru impreza, hence the finance is on that car Not mine.

Check it out if u must.

Second no OBC, so what , A friend of mine who has the same car a 1989 model, possibly the best in the country ask Carl, also has no OBC.

I will provide the name of the original owner well known in the car industry, if u must, to verify the authenticity of the car. Lets put it this way, Do you think he would have paid 90K for a car he didn't beleive was the real deal.

or

Imagine Fairview Mclean misrepresenting the vehicle. Legal issues here!

Come on, if you are interested in the car call me, if not stop bull shitting.

Just like most threads around here lately it seems its turning into "A big ball of bitch"

How about leave the guy alone to sell his car .. like NOW.. :unsure:

How would you guys feel if you car got bogged down with replica talk nonsense?

Oh yeah and mods, please don't delete this because its not a bullshit post, like the other one or imne you's deleted which was also fully legitimate.

Guest Andrew

For those of you who are actually interested in buying my car, let me correct some of the mistakes written about the car namely by your so called Chief Moderator Andrew.

The car has only ONE interested finance company Legacy Finance, who I owe a tiny amount, which would obviously be repaid before a sale would be actioned. If Andrew did alittle bit more research he would find the secondary party he describes relates to a personalised plate that was once on the vehicle, its had 3, and now is on a 2000 subaru impreza, hence the finance is on that car Not mine.

Check it out if u must.

For a start - It is my website and I will run it how I want to. That includes since I am in a position to find out how much money is owing on cars who is selling them - if thier name rings any bells on the RMTA dealer banned list. I am not saying you are any of those things.

Secondly - the second finance was indeed the most dodgy (not yours). It appears the person in question once had the car as a security on a floorplan type deal on a car yard which would equal massive debt.

All things said - it looks like a mint car.

I had a look at this car a couple of weeks ago, very stunning and is very tidy! Personally, I think its worth the asking price.... but that's just my opinion. Good luck with the sale!

Blah Blah Blah mistakes written about the car namely by your so called Chief Moderator Andrew. Blah Blah Blah

For a start - It is my website and I will run it how I want to.
Bam. Bitch.