Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Primo 2.0 Go Cruise (Navigation system)

Ok so I have got my sticky hands on the very latest version of primo which has just been released. I have managed to get it all going with all the required licenses for speed cameras and school zones and the maps are dated September of 2011.

I have this running on my dynavin which runs the win ce op system.

It has the ability for full TTS voice directions but I have it turned off as I prefer it without it.

This will also run fine on any of the other dynavin units that run the win ce version and not android.

I have it also fully customized so it looks and works better. I can give this out to special bimmer sport members by pm only :ph34r:

Ok so I have got my sticky hands on the very latest version of primo which has just been released. I have managed to get it all going with all the required licenses for speed cameras and school zones and the maps are dated September of 2011.

I have this running on my dynavin which runs the win ce op system.

It has the ability for full TTS voice directions but I have it turned off as I prefer it without it.

This will also run fine on any of the other dynavin units that run the win ce version and not android.

I have it also fully customized so it looks and works better. I can give this out to special bimmer sport members by pm only :ph34r:

Just out of interest do the Dynavin units make use of the telephone controls on the steering wheel at all?

Just out of interest do the Dynavin units make use of the telephone controls on the steering wheel at all?

Yes you can adjust volume change tracks etc. You can also use the telephone button to answer and end calls.