Sign in to follow this  
tobytoblerone

BMW e65 airbag light

well well well, i managed to set off the airbag light on my 7er e65 aswell as two nice rubbish idrive messages!

By accident sort of, well rather laziness... i pulled out the rear bench seat to give the leather a nice clean and condition. I never knew the rear seats had sensors and other garbage in them when i came to pulling out the seat there were connectors.. it did cross my mind briefly that i knew i needed to disconnect the battery first. but getting to the battery in the e65 is kinda a pita.. hehe so i skipped it and now i have a nice airbag light and several warnings in idrive.

All in time for my WOF inspection woohoo..

So now this is where you (whoever you maybe) come in and help me! I know all it takes is a simple clearing of the codes on a clever little diagnostic tool or whatever it is.

Im willing to pay whoever can kindly help me out here! i just need these stupid codes removed and that airbag light gone!

Please get in contact with me asap if you can help!

(p.s. try not to charge me too much because my warrant, rego and service is all due at the same time and we all know a 7er aint cheap to maintain haha)

Edited by tobytoblerone

Will do it for free.

Wow, thank you! Let me atleast buy you a box or bottle of something!

When am i able to come?

Will do it for free.