Sign in to follow this  
NZLSAF

E46 M3 Tires

A colleague at work has a E46 M3 and is after a full set of tires of the following spec

225/45/zr18

255/40/zr18

He has Continental Contact Sport Asymmetrical on there at the moment and has been Quoted for Yokohama V103's at $585 Rears and $420 Fronts EACH which is rather expensive i thought, he also has a 2-3 week wait on these.

Who knows a bit more about these cars/tyres, and can anyone help with tire acquisition at a better price?

Cheers

-sp

Edited by NZLSAF

A college at work has a E46 M3 and is after a full set of tires of the following spec

225/45/zr18

255/40/zr18

He has Continental Contact Sport Asymmetrical's on there at the moment and has been Quoted for Yokohama V103's at $585 Rears and $420 Fronts EACH which is rather expensive i thought, he also has a 2-3 week wait on these.

Who knows a bit more about these cars/tyres, and can anyone help with tire aquisition at a better price?

Cheers

-sp

Hey mate. I just pursched abour 2 months ago the new Good year Eagle F1 Asymettric 2 tyres for my car. They are amazing tyres and are excellent in dry and wet conditions. They are also made in germany. I got 19 inch tyres for my rears 255/35/R19 for $550, they are normally about $650. Go and see Nick at Hyper drive on great north road.

A colleague at work has a E46 M3 and is after a full set of tires of the following spec

225/45/zr18

255/40/zr18

He has Continental Contact Sport Asymmetrical on there at the moment and has been Quoted for Yokohama V103's at $585 Rears and $420 Fronts EACH which is rather expensive i thought, he also has a 2-3 week wait on these.

Who knows a bit more about these cars/tyres, and can anyone help with tire acquisition at a better price?

Cheers

-sp

get him to give me a call and we can discuss some options along with pricing etc. Obviously we will look after him and give him Bimmersport pricing

cheers

Johno 09 580 1371

Edited by zenetti

Should the M3 be running 235 on the front instead of 225, seems a bit narrow is all, I was sure the OEM were 235.

The standard size on them ex factory is 225 fronts and 255 rears

225/45/zr18

255/40/zr18

Cheers

-sp

If Johno hasn't sorted it and your mate has time you can get manafuactured to order from the factory RE11's for about $250 less. I've been able to order 235/40/18's & 265/35/18's via Bridgestone NZ as they are are of stock / only to order the 265/35/18 size. These will still go on the factory rims but run at the minimum end of rim width recommendation. Check out http://www.tirerack.com for reviews.

Edited by Neal