Sign in to follow this  
m325i

iPad viewing

Does any one on an iPad notice that sometimes pics in threads need to be clicked to view (just a black bar) but then sometimes the picture is maximised by default ?

How can I have the pics maximised by default ? Or is this an iPad bug ?

Ps is there a forum viewer that you'd recommend instead of just safari ?

Cheers

Does any one on an iPad notice that sometimes pics in threads need to be clicked to view (just a black bar) but then sometimes the picture is maximised by default ?

How can I have the pics maximised by default ? Or is this an iPad bug ?

Ps is there a forum viewer that you'd recommend instead of just safari ?

Cheers

Do you mean just on this forum ?? , I use opera on my iPad 2 and have no problems.

Is a good app but no good on here as its not tapatalk activated.

I'm not sure if it is other forums too to be honest, i can screen shot what i mean, but its annoying becuase sometimes the pictures are viewable by default and sometimes its 0% black bar you have to click to then open the pic.

I can't believe no one else on an ipad has this issue.

I use safari on ipad actually am right now, and i cant see any difference to using it on a computer except that i have to log in manually every time and that i cant upload photos obviously. Viewing them is fine though. Mind you im using iPad 1...

I'll screenshot it when I am home and show you what I mean.

If there are say 5 pictures in a post, sometimes it will be 5 black bars that link to the pictures if you click them. Sometimes they are 'maximised' in the thread by default. (I want them to be maxmised all the time).

That's so weird you haven't seen this.

especially wierd given i recently updated and am running iOS5.x now and not the iOS4.x that it shipped with. didnt do it on that either for the record. link me to a thread that it does it to yours if you want and ill see if it does it on mine

That's the thing sometimes it happens on a thread and sometimes the same thread is sweet.

This is what I mean

Posted Image

I have this problem too, doesn't bother me that much though, except when my finger misses the 'bar' i was aiming for and I open the wrong picture.

I have this problem too, doesn't bother me that much though, except when my finger misses the 'bar' i was aiming for and I open the wrong picture.

Also have this on iPad but it doesn't bother me much either.

Ha, finally people know what I am talking about.

The weird thing is I can't tell what dictates whether the pic is maximised or its just the 0% black bar.

Edited by Nick G