Sign in to follow this  

my e30 318i

Just a pic of my e30 318i standard car but fairly clean.

soon to have a set of 17" but unable to find anything i like, that will fit.

acs type lls if i could find some or maybe 16" alpinas and also sit the car at a resonable hight.

Posted ImagePosted Image

hope you like

Cheers :thumb:

Nice, Very nice. Looks like a good, clean, original E30. :thumb:

How about some 15" basketweaves? There was some on Trademe the other day for $900. Or like you said 16" Alpinas will look mint.

It doesn't happen to be manual does it?

Nice clean car, Like the rear apron and side skirts.

General consensus is 16"s look the best on E30's - I've got 17"s on my project car (came with them) and IMO they look too big for it.

Considered colour matching the front and rear bumpers - would sharpen it it a bit.

Nice and clean. :thumb:

General consensus is 16"s look the best on E30's - I've got 17"s on my project car (came with them) and IMO they look too big for it.

Generally agree with this but there are a few 17's that look good, including Alpinas. I tried to buy these (pic of black ragtop) 17's off a guy in the USA (rims only) but getting them here proved a problem. Good luck with finding a set, I would give plenty for a set of them...

you can buy the alpina kopis online,

abrahams motorsport

there another place, that also sells the genuine ones. name escapes me at the moment

the kopis as i recall were not ridiculously expensive to get over here......they look good.

apparently they a bit heavy...but ah well...look mint!

i like 15's on an e30 (basket weave) but i imagine will one day go 17" to fit some massive brakes behind....16's look good. the only prob with having 17's is not enough tyre, and getting punctures.

Thanks for the fead back i agree that 16" would be the way to go, the car is an auto. its just a cruiser getting layzy as i get older. i would love to convert one to a small BM v8 of some sort. but seems a but brutal to do it this one.

I wouldn't call that standard, ACS skirts and rear - although what happen to the front ACS spoiler?

Agreed on the 16" rims although the selection is tight.

If you're interested in converting it to manual get yourself a manual conversion kit off trademe and give Tim a call :D

Those 16" Alipna rims sold for 126 euro, that's less than $300...man I wish I was back in Germany...

Who wants some Alpina 16" rims?

eBay is your friend

if those are the rims then i have a set on my 520i, if not similar ones with the bmw badges on all four. may only be 15' tho but i dont need them. I'll try to get a pic of them up and if any ones interested then make me an offer. or could even swap for skirts, side and rear :pimp:

Those 16" Alipna rims sold for 126 euro, that's less than $300...man I wish I was back in Germany...

You were in Germany? Cool B)

You don't wish you were there now though, trust me. Fuel prices are at over Kiwi $2 a litre there at the moment, according to the BP website. The 3rd highest in the world.

America gets the cheapest stuff, funny that. No wonder why they wanted a war with one of the biggest fuel suppliers in the world :rolleyes: