Sign in to follow this  
viktro

Bimmersport Calendar/Photobook

Bimmersport Calendar  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey everyone,

I saw a few posts a while back in regards to a Bimmersport Calendar and I see that it's died a bit of a quiet death. Although I know we're into 2012 now, I thought there may still be people interested in me producing a calendar which I could start from say April/May 2012 through to April/May 2013.

What I'm offering to do is travel around the country shooting cars of Bimmersport for a calendar or photobook (if the dates don't work for a calendar).

I need to cover my costs so this going ahead would be totally dependent on the takeup of Bimmersport. I would require deposits and once we reach a threshold, I will travel as necessary to shoot the cars that are selected (by you guys voting) for the calendar.

Given that I would need to travel, I estimate the price of the calendar would be $50.00 - this may change depending on numbers and location of vehicles.

So would you guys be interested?

For those that haven't seen my work, you can view it at www.victoryuen.co.nz.

Cheers,

Victor.

Edited by Viktro

I would be more interested if it went to the end of 2013, so say an 18 month calendar. one that finishes half way through the year would be silly. but im in

_Ethrty-Andy_ Posted Today, 11:37 AM

I would be more interested if it went to the end of 2013, so say an 18 month calendar. one that finishes half way through the year would be silly. but im in

What he said :D

18 months=more cars

18 month calendar makes a lot of sense, I could definitely do that. Price may need to be adjusted to reflect the extra work but definitely workable.

The real bimmersport calendar will be back this year! We'll be running the bimmersport member photo competition as in the past.

we struggled the last couple of years to get sponsorship to cover the printing costs.

Victor get in touch and we can can collaborate with you on this.

The real bimmersport calendar will be back this year! We'll be running the bimmersport member photo competition as in the past.

we struggled the last couple of years to get sponsorship to cover the printing costs.

Do it!

Awesome, have sent you an email