Sign in to follow this  
Nic325i

Did everyone hear

Heard on the news this morning that BMW have bought the Sauber F1 team, and will be racing under their own name from next year - not sure what this means for BMW-Williams?

That's great news for Peter. Outside of Ferrari, they are my next favourite team. They come up with great innovations, then the other teams copy them. :thumb:

I'm with you on the Ford front (I am trying to get rid of my company Ford as we speak). You'll note that of that list, only 1 is an American designed Ford. All the rest were done in England.

Changing times in F1 alright. BMW have offered Williams their new V8 for next season, Cosworth are also making the new V8 engine. Sir Frank hasn't confirmed which engine supplier he'll choose yet.

It's interesting what Jenson Button thinks of all this, as he's definatly going to William's next season. He might be better off at BAR-Honda, at least it's a factory backed team.

Lets face it bmw aint doin too well in f1 at the mo... and DAMN!!! I just brort myself a bmw williams f1 jacket!!!!! :wacko:

Yeah they havn't even got the traditional BMW straight line speed. Although coming off from 5 years of Ferrari/ Schumacher domination.

This season with all the rule changes designed to create a level playing field, Mclaren and Renault have the jump on the rest. ( Go Kiwi Raikkonen) :D

Bugger about the new jacket, I've got one too, and a cap. They do look good though. B)

Lets face it bmw aint doin too well in f1 at the mo... and DAMN!!! I just brort myself a bmw williams f1 jacket!!!!! :wacko:

Grrrr i've got a Williams F1 jacket and cap too.

Did I mention a wallet?

Oh well i'll keep them, they still have BMW logo's on them :)

yeh, i guess they still hold memories, i got there flag and there original 2004 melbourne pit crew shirt!!!

Very sexy design tho.

But at least there is new hopes for bmw in F1 racing now. :bounce:

It's awesome seeing the F1 cars live, I went to the Melbourne GP this year. Stayed in a backpackers walking distance from Albert park. Cost $2000 for the 1week trip. :beer:

The speed at which they brake, corner and accelerate is mindblowing. It's hard to believe there'e someone actually in there.

I wonder which drivers they will chase...

Yeah you're right, bugger. :(

It's a play on words as my name is William (Will).

Might have to think of something witty and clever, or something rational and to the point. :drunk:

Just go with BMWill then?

But then it could be BMW Ill. Like, sic.

Bah what am i on about