Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

GT2 Front splitters

Bit wishful thinking I know. Just after the two clip ons on either end of the Motorsport lip. Only seen a few on Trademe and they didn't last long. They are NLA in Germany :o

Shorty was the last person who i saw with a pair, Shantelle, where did you get yours from?

Edited by Greg.

Guest Ari Gold

Damn, there was still stock in November, should have jumped on some ($350+ retail, ouch).

Keen for a set as well if you can find some Greg!

We had a Motorsport 318is in at work on thursday that needed some priced up but came back NLA. Sort of reminded me to start my look again ha.

It seems Ebay has a variety of versions, i had to go change as i got quite excited with the amount of GT stuff they have, I am an Ebay newbie, anyone used the US version?

I got mine off ebay. Were $45USD including postage and came in about a week.

Obviously not the same quality as oem but look good.

They catch on driveways from time to time but if they break its no big deal... It wont break the bank to just order some more!

, I am an Ebay newbie, anyone used the US version?

All the time. Use paypal, makes payment easy / instant and if you get ripped off you can lodge a refund as long as its within 45 days.

Yeah still same price, they without a doubt will catch and break on things but have learnt how to drive and dodge holes and deadly drive ways.

How do you sign up to paypal and is it not safe?

Edited by Greg.

www.paypal.com

sign up with a credit card. It's pretty much the safest way to pay for stuff from ebay / other overseas shops. I've used it a lot and never had any trouble.

When you buy your item off ebay, most of them accept paypal, select paypal as your payment method and it will take you to paypals website, you sign in with your paypal account and make the payment.. comes off your credit card.

I think these days you can use paypal without having an account.

If your goods dont show up, you have 45 days to claim a refund and paypal refunds your money.

Edited by polley

www.paypal.com

sign up with a credit card. It's pretty much the safest way to pay for stuff from ebay / other overseas shops. I've used it a lot and never had any trouble.

When you buy your item off ebay, most of them accept paypal, select paypal as your payment method and it will take you to paypals website, you sign in with your paypal account and make the payment.. comes off your credit card.

I think these days you can use paypal without having an account.

If your goods dont show up, you have 45 days to claim a refund and paypal refunds your money.

Oh yep, sounds pretty standard, this is gonna be dangerous, so many yummy things i've seen just today!

Make sure you do use paypal when paying and don’t just deposit the money into the sellers account through the bank.

I got ripped off like that one time. At least with paypal they will refund your money.

Make sure you do use paypal when paying and don’t just deposit the money into the sellers account through the bank.

I got ripped off like that one time. At least with paypal they will refund your money.

Yeah always gotta be super careful with overseas purchaces.

Lol you manage to get ripped by local ones

Lol you manage to get ripped by local ones

Well that persons gone under, no surprises there.