Sign in to follow this  
BrettVW

Wheel refurbishing

So nobody wants to acid dip my wheels for less than $100 each because theyre bmw wheels?!

They are E46 M3 wheels that have been previously powdercoated to gloss black, this needs to be removed in order to weld up curbing ang have them powdercoated again. I want to get this done before i put them on my car for the first time if possible.

Any places in auckland that do good acid dipping and powdercoating for a reasonable price?

Cheers

So nobody wants to acid dip my wheels for less than $100 each because theyre bmw wheels?!

They are E46 M3 wheels that have been previously powdercoated to gloss black, this needs to be removed in order to weld up curbing ang have them powdercoated again. I want to get this done before i put them on my car for the first time if possible.

Any places in auckland that do good acid dipping and powdercoating for a reasonable price?

Cheers

Mag Master in Tauranga. $650 for a whole set.

Kurbing fixed and painted.

He does an amazing job. Well worth the drive.

That sounds amazing! What did they do for $40? Recurb and powdercoat?

I think you will find that price is the stripping only. Painting is generally around $400 a set, cheers.

I think you will find that price is the stripping only. Painting is generally around $400 a set, cheers.

Yep, I figured it sounded way too cheap to be the whole shebang!