Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

Multiple sets of e30 wheels

I have 3 sets of e30 wheels for sale. Let me know if you want more pics.

1. 16x7.5 Borbet type A - ET30. Condition is below average but I have referbed one. Bought these to fit to my e30 but since found a different set of wheels so these have to go. - Wanting $400

Posted Image

2. 14x6 E30 Bottlecaps. Condition is below average. Comes with two toyo semi slicks and two shitty road tyres. I was using these to get my project rolling. - Wanting $80

Posted Image

3. 15x7 Random wheels with unknown offset. Come with slashed tyres and the condition of the wheels is average. I would suspect the offset is around ET25 - Wanting $350

Posted Image

Edited by Jamez

PM'd - Pretty keen on those Borbet's

wont bother pming about borbets, sounds like already taken, but i call third in line

wont bother pming about borbets, sounds like already taken, but i call third in line

Hi what size and model are the Toyo's ?

Hi what size and model are the Toyo's ?

???

I have 3 sets of e30 wheels for sale. Let me know if you want more pics.

1. 16x7.5 Borbet type A - ET30. Condition is below average but I have referbed one. Bought these to fit to my e30 but since found a different set of wheels so these have to go. - Wanting $400

Posted Image

2. 14x6 E30 Bottlecaps. Condition is below average. Comes with two toyo semi slicks and two shitty road tyres. I was using these to get my project rolling. - Wanting $80

Posted Image

3. 15x7 Random wheels with unknown offset. Come with slashed tyres and the condition of the wheels is average. I would suspect the offset is around ET25 - Wanting $350

Posted Image

What size and type ae the Toyo's ?