Sign in to follow this  
LJJane

Newbie and 1st Time Owner

I now have my car back and its running perfectly, absolutely love it!!

I didn't get any of the reciepts back just because I didn't think it'd be appropriate after all the money he put towards it. The previous owner paid for everything to be fixed and was absolutely wonderful to deal with so I'm 100% sure he got the best job done to it.

However my father did ask where he had it all done for future reference.

Both the previous owner and my father said that it was a genuine 2 weeks needed for repairs because of the parts that they had to get in as well and what they had done to it. My father is very picky with )_)nb9e99 (sorry kitten) cars and repairs so I believe a quality repair was done.

Thank you for all of the help :D

Pleased to here that you are back on the road. Hope it doesn't give you any more drama!

Glad you have it back & happy with it. Hope It all goes well fr you.

I too think you should have got the receipts or at least a copy of the invoice for the work done. The fault occured after you purchased & you have a right to know what was done to fix it - for future reference.

I too think the description you give of the trouble diagnosis & repair doesn't at all make sense, nor the fact of two weeks to repair such faults.

Very lucky you bought it off a responsible person. Enjoy driving it !