Sign in to follow this  
scott_e30

WTB BMW e30.

Hi all,

In the market for an e30

Budget of around $4000

Something tidy, manual and ultimately with a sunroof B)

Thanks

Edited by scott_e30

5k for my 325i Manual

LSD, Leather recaro interior, Lowered on 17s new tyres from Febuary, clutch was rebuilt october 2010 with 3 months use till i converted to manual in april. 210km, smiley lights, sunroof, brand new disc rotors and pads, brand new control arms, tints done april, dolphingrey mettallic.

Has no wof atm though :/ wont be much to fix it, getting quote from sam at hell bm

5k for my 325i Manual

LSD, Leather recaro interior, Lowered on 17s new tyres from Febuary, clutch was rebuilt october 2010 with 3 months use till i converted to manual in april. 210km, smiley lights, sunroof, brand new disc rotors and pads, brand new control arms, tints done april, dolphingrey mettallic.

Has no wof atm though :/ wont be much to fix it, getting quote from sam at hell bm

Thanks mate, have seen it on trademe. Will keep in mind.

PM'ed

Have a NZ new manual 1987 325i ...two owners .....no rust, no damage, leather recaros (excellent), ASB, sunroof (manual), electric windows ......completely unmolested and original and everything works. Have been thinking of selling but must admit love driving it, but is one of 3 bm's and 3 cars are really too many.

But unfortunately as you can see I'm in Wellington.

Have a NZ new manual 1987 325i ...two owners .....no rust, no damage, leather recaros (excellent), ASB, sunroof (manual), electric windows ......completely unmolested and original and everything works. Have been thinking of selling but must admit love driving it, but is one of 3 bm's and 3 cars are really too many.

But unfortunately as you can see I'm in Wellington.

PM'ed

keen to sell mine for a decent price. not manual but has a sunroof though