Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Exhaustion

well my old racing dynamics muffler doesnt fit on the facelift...the lower rear arches mean that there is no way in hell it will fit, apart from angling it, which would look ridiculous

one option is to go from the connection (two piece exhaust, headers to gbox where it connects to rear, dual 2" whole way) into a single 2.5" inch with a couple of resonators and a muffler, along with some tips. thats about 6-700....not that keen on spending that much.

anyone got any suggestions? or anyone want to buy a racing dynamics rear muffler...fits fine on pre FL, even with mtech 1 kit

Gus, do you have a photo of the exhaust? Don't know what yours looks like so can't figure why it won't fit or what to do with it to possibly make it fit.

Have a standard 320 exhaust off a F/L you can have (which should fit straight on depending on what exhaust manifold you have- it is a 3stud flange) to see you through in the meantime but it won't do you any good in the power stakes as it is a single system after the first box.

cheers.....but i gotta stock 325 one, the prob is that my system is 2 piece, whereas the stock one is 3 piece, so none of the stock pieces line up. dont have any photos yet, will do soon, but it doesnt fit as the LH side of the rear muffler hits the valance, while the tips hit the side of the kit (completely misses the cutout). its because its meant for an e36, and it fit the pre FL due to the valance being higher, so it doesnt touch at all

fun and games....

Gus, do you have a photo of the exhaust? Don't know what yours looks like so can't figure why it won't fit or what to do with it to possibly make it fit.

Have a standard 320 exhaust off a F/L you can have (which should fit straight on depending on what exhaust manifold you have- it is a 3stud flange) to see you through in the meantime but it won't do you any good in the power stakes as it is a single system after the first box.

yeah I'm not sure if you mean ryans old one but his car was an updated pre-facelift, not sure if it had facelift exhaust.

yeah I'm not sure if you mean ryans old one but his car was an updated pre-facelift, not sure if it had facelift exhaust.

Yup, Ryan's old one..Fitted the F/L perfectly but is a piece of sh*t for a performance engine because of the single pipe to the rear. Would get you going in the meantime if you were really desperate to make co2.....

Sacked the white 2door e30, busy correcting the rear camber(bad!!!). Gold 4door e30, still minus motor etc but too busy with white one to worry with it.. red conv e30, ok for now as it is drivable but needs some more work....