Sign in to follow this  
rag_angelo

BMW noob

Hey everyone,

Names RAG, 25yrs old, scored myself an E46 318ci on the weekend and decided to join this place. Forum looks pretty awesome with heaps of info (am also on NZH).

I'm new to BMWs, this being my first one so would be awesome to get to know the cars and the club more.

Feel free to PM or post here any random things I should look out for on the E46.

Couple of questions though;

Recommendations on who to service the car initially?

(I would but being a BWM noob i want to make sure the first one is legit)

I live in the west Auckland area but work in Albany and go South quite a bit so anywhere in Auckland with good prices but good work as well please.

The headliner has become loose form previous owner and is sagging down from the sunroof to the back, recommendations on who can do them too please (even if it's a home job)?

Will post a pic of the car soon.

Looking forward to hearing and possibly meeting some of youz.

RAG

Welcome!

I highly recommend Bellars Motor Works on Constellation Drive. Ken there treated my family and I well when we lived in Auckland.

Andrew

Will post pics up soon.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have a friend that has used HellBM? and says he's awesome to deal with so might try find his username and PM him.